The magazine polled over 1000 inventors, scientists, and entrepreneurs, and they charged the evaluators to assess the innovations that have done the most to shape the nature of modern life.
What made the list? We've published the top ten list below from #10 to #1:
9. Bowed shower curtain rods
8. "Forever" postage stamps
7. Heated car seats
6. Free drink refills at fast food restaurants
5. Splash guards at urinals in public restrooms
4. Margaritas (on the rocks, with salt)
3. Toilet paper
2. Nachos (invented by Emily Dickinson)
1. Novelty coffee mugs (invented by Emmett Lee Dickinson)
For information on other inventions by Emmett Lee Dickinson (Emily Dickinson's third cousin, twice removed -- at her request), click HERE.